|Stockholders' Equity #1||Open|
1) A type of preferred stock that entitles its owners to receive past omitted dividends plus the current dividend before the common stockholders receive a dividend.
2) The maximum number of shares of stock that a corporation can issue is the ________________ number of shares of stock.
3) Dividends declared by a corporation, but not yet paid, are reported on the balance sheet as a __________________.
4) A 15% stock dividend is considered to be a ____________ (small, large) stock dividend.
5) A corporation's stock that has been repurchased by the corporation but has not been retired is _____________ stock.
6) The percentage of ownership in a corporation is dependent upon the number of _________ of stock owned.
7) When stock is issued for something other than cash, such as land, the land and the stock are recorded at the fair market ___________ of the land or the stock issued whichever is more clearly determinable.
8) One component of the book value of preferred stock is its ________ price.
9) Appointed by the board of directors of a corporation to carry out its policies.
10) Corporations may not report a _______ or loss on the sale of its treasury stock.
The most unique and effective way to learn accounting – over 1,500 testimonials.