|Financial Accounting #1||Open|
1) Cost, full disclosure, and matching are three of the basic accounting ______________.
2) The FASB is responsible for developing new accounting _____________, which will become part of GAAP.
3) GAAP is the acronym for generally ___________ accounting principles.
4) Large companies must use the _________-basis of accounting, rather than the cash-basis of accounting.
5) A corporation's annual report to the SEC is the Form _______-K.
6) The difference between the amounts of assets and liabilities is stockholders' __________.
7) The balance sheet is also referred to as the statement of financial __________.
8) If a corporation's stock is _________-traded, it will have additional financial reporting requirements.
9) Distributions of some of a corporation's net income to the stockholders.
10) The word for an entry on the right side of an account.
The most unique and effective way to learn accounting – over 1,500 testimonials.