|Cash Flow Statement #1||Open||
|Cash Flow Statement #2||Open|
|Cash Flow Statement #3||Open|
1) The conversion of bonds into common stock is an example of _____________________ information that is reported outside of the three major sections of the statement of cash flows.
2) Companies using the indirect method must also disclose the amount paid for ___________ and income taxes.
3) Cash __________ (plural) from financing activities occur when a corporation issues equity securities, bonds, and long-term notes.
4) The purchase of _____________ stock will be reported as a decrease in the cash provided by financing activities.
5) The ________ (gain, loss) on the sale of an asset used in a company's business will be a deduction to the cash provided by operating activities under the indirect method.
6) The _________________ (similar to repurchase or retirement) of bonds payable will decrease the cash provided by financing activities.
7) The 2011 statement of cash flows of ABC Corp. explains the change in the cash and ________ equivalents from December 31, 2010 through December 31, 2011.
8) The entire____________ from the sale of an asset used in the business will be reported as an increase in the cash provided by investing activities.
9) An increase in Accounts __________ would be an increase in the cash provided by operating activities under the indirect method.
10) Cash _________ (opposite of inflows) from investing activities occur when a corporation purchases equipment to be used in the business and when it makes a long-term investment in another corporation.
The most unique and effective way to learn accounting – over 1,500 testimonials.