1) A loan payment will usually consist of two components: ______________ and interest.
2) If employees are paid biweekly, they will receive twenty-______ paychecks per year.
3) A listing of the accounts receivable according to the dates of the open invoices is an _________ of receivables.
4) The matching principle requires that the ___________ incurred to earn revenues be reported in the same period as the revenues.
5) The allocation of a plant asset's cost to expense over its useful life.
6) A journal is the book of original _________.
7) Asset and revenue accounts are contained in the general __________.
8) Debit is associated with this side of an account.
9) Revenue accounts will normally have this type of balance.
10) Gross profit is sales minus the cost of goods ______.
The most unique and effective way to learn accounting – over 1,500 testimonials.