|Balance Sheet #1||Open||
|Balance Sheet #2||Open|
1) A company's own stock that has been repurchased but has not been retired is __________________ stock.
2) The basic _________________ equation is A = L + OE.
3) The accounting principle that prevents assets from being reported at their current value.
4) The balance sheet classification under which a company reports customer deposits and receipts for services that have not yet been performed.
5) Banks and others who have lent money or supplied goods and services on credit.
6) A detailed listing of a company's accounts receivable sorted by the date of sale or the due date of the receivable is known as an ___________ of accounts receivable.
7) Money market accounts and a U.S. Treasury bill that matures in 45 days are examples of cash _______________________.
8) A balance sheet issued between the end-of-year balance sheets is referred to as an __________________ financial statement.
9) Balance sheet accounts are often referred to as real or ____________________ accounts.
10) The cost flow assumption that will result in older costs remaining on the balance sheet. (acronym)
The most unique and effective way to learn accounting – over 1,500 testimonials.