|Activity Based Costing and Overhead #1||Open|
1) Another name for "factory" overhead is ___________________ overhead.
2) This overhead rate is computed prior to the start of the accounting year and is based on budgeted overhead costs divided by budgeted units of activity.
3) To assign costs to products or departments.
4) In an ABC system the cost of the material added to each item manufactured is a ___________-level cost.
5) A system where a manufacturer maintains very little inventory of components and relies on its suppliers to deliver the components only when needed. (acronym)
6) The series of activities that add value when a manufacturer converts raw materials into products is referred to as the supply ______________.
7) Manufacturing overhead is a cost of the ________________ manufactured.
8) The ___________ method of allocating service department costs will not allocate a service department's costs to another service department.
9) These units are used in process costing when the products in a department are not yet finished at the end of an accounting period.
10) Items that have been manufactured but have not yet been sold are counted as finished goods ______________________.
The most unique and effective way to learn accounting – over 1,500 testimonials.